Yes, it does seem sort of strange to see a prototype Lexus LFA testing on the Nürburgring just as we're hearing reports that the car is nearly sold out. But just because the original supply of 500 cars has been depleted doesn't mean Lexus isn't working on some sort of derivative or last hurrah (our spy shooter friends suggest the car could wear a "Final Edition" designation).
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 14, 2011
Some cars reach the end of their production cycle, and we miss them when they're gone. But then some we won't. The Wiesmann MF3 Roadster falls into the latter category.
- Aaron Richardson
- Apr 16, 2011
- Michael Harley
- Dec 2, 2009
2010 Volkswagen New Beetle - Click above for high-res image gallery
- Damon Lavrinc
- Jul 6, 2007
Click the image above for a high-res gallery.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models