Malcolm S. Pray Jr was a known entity in the American automotive scene. He owned the largest Audi and Saab dealership in America, presided over several dealer councils and had a considerable classic car collection. Sadly, Pray passed away this past August, and his family has consigned 17 of his beloved cars to RM Auctions - most notable among them this beautiful Delahaye roadster.
Figoni Et Falaschi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX