The Navy evacuated the injured ground crew to a Seattle hospital via search-and-rescue helicopter.
- Aaron Richardson
- Mar 4, 2011
Ultra-exclusive luxury sports car manufacturer Bristol has gone into administration after running into financial trouble. According to the BBC, Tom MacLennan and Trevor Binyon of RSM Tenon have been named joint administrators of the storied English marque, which has been peddling its cars through a single showroom in London since 1946.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models