This is the production version of the Ford Fiesta ST, and except for the fact that it's missing a couple of doors, it looks just like the Fiesta ST Concept we saw at the Los Angeles Auto Show last year. Of course, the two-door version is cooler, which should be all the clue you need that we won't be getting it in America. Ford is, however, "open to the idea" of bringing it here.
Fiesta St Concept
Ford already debuted the Fiesta ST concept at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, but if you recall, that show car was based on the three-door Fiesta that isn't available here in the United States. Now, Ford is showing off a proper five-door version of the Fiesta ST, set to debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in two weeks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX