This is the production version of the Ford Fiesta ST, and except for the fact that it's missing a couple of doors, it looks just like the Fiesta ST Concept we saw at the Los Angeles Auto Show last year. Of course, the two-door version is cooler, which should be all the clue you need that we won't be getting it in America. Ford is, however, "open to the idea" of bringing it here.
Fiesta St Concept
Ford already debuted the Fiesta ST concept at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, but if you recall, that show car was based on the three-door Fiesta that isn't available here in the United States. Now, Ford is showing off a proper five-door version of the Fiesta ST, set to debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in two weeks.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!