We have seen some Pontiac Fieros that have not been on the receiving end of owner TLC. This car is not one of them. Flickr user eightyeight_gt_v6 acquired his 1988 Fiero GT V6 in 1996 with a paltry 59,000 miles on it. The car served as a daily driver for five years and currently sports 73,000 miles on the odometer. No longer a daily driver, the car is reserved for cruising and occasional driving.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX