Final lap battles, changes atop a world championship leader board and a season that's keeping us champing at the bit for each new round. With absolutely no disrespect to cream-colored ponies or crisp apple strudels, we can say with confidence that MotoGP 2010 is delivering a few of our favorite things.
Just how many MotoGP World Championships does it take to get your very own signature line of computers? Well... everybody's favorite Doctor and Packard Bell have answered unanimously. Nine is the number! Valentino Rossi has agreed to sign off with the continued Yamaha racing partner, which will officially badge a line of notebooks the VR46 lineup.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies