Abarth 500C and Punto Evo EsseEsse – Click above for high-res image gallery
Where there's smoke, there's fire. So it was natural to expect that, with the debut of the mildly facelifted Fiat Punto Evo and its smoked headlights, we might expect an updated version of the fire-breathing Abarth to go with it. And this, according to reports, is our first look at just such a hot hatch.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies