Fiat hasn't ruled out the possibility of launching a new low-cost brand, according to the latest reports. The new brand – which could, like Abarth, revive one of the many dormant auto marques under the Fiat auto umbrella – would target arch-rival Renault's Dacia subsidiary in offering consumers (primarily in developing markets) cost-effective modes of transportation, in line with the Tata Nano. Those in the know will point out that Tata and Fiat have close ties, and the Indian automa
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Fiatone Lakh Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!