Renault Fluence Z.E. concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
Tuscany Health is putting its money where its heart is and has ordered up 100 battery-operated vehicles with an eye to eventually replacing most of the 3,000 units in its traditionally-fueled fleet. Thought to be the largest order of its kind (so far) by a health care company in Europe, its expected that the costs over the life of the vehicle will be lower due to lower maintenance, fuel and insurance charges. The models, which were chosen by President of the Regional Health Board Fabio Roggiolan
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX