Click above for a high-res gallery of the Fiat 500
Fiat re-launched the tiny and iconic 500 in Turin, Italy yesterday. Known in Italian as Cinquecento, Fiat is hoping this small car will be hugely poplar with its clean design and made-in-Poland prices. Fiat's hopes for this vehicle are so high, the company is publicly calling it the "iPod of cars."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies