While visiting Fiat's gearbox plant in Verrone, Italy the other day, Chrysler board member Alfredo Altavilla let slip that the Italian giant and its newly-acquired Detroit automaker are working together to build an electric car. Chrysler hasn't been talking up its ENVI electric vehicle skunkworks of late and, although they have said they still plan on producing the Dodge Circuit, the silence has served to create speculation.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX