With all this talk of mergers and acquisitions, it'd be easy to forget that Fiat has its own model lines to update and supplement. So while Sergio Marchionne flies back and forth between Detroit and Turin, a report has emerged suggesting Fiat could be preparing a crossover version of its popular 500 retro-hatch.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!