Final lap battles, changes atop a world championship leader board and a season that's keeping us champing at the bit for each new round. With absolutely no disrespect to cream-colored ponies or crisp apple strudels, we can say with confidence that MotoGP 2010 is delivering a few of our favorite things.
Just how many MotoGP World Championships does it take to get your very own signature line of computers? Well... everybody's favorite Doctor and Packard Bell have answered unanimously. Nine is the number! Valentino Rossi has agreed to sign off with the continued Yamaha racing partner, which will officially badge a line of notebooks the VR46 lineup.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX