Drop a couple of cylinders, add start-stop technology, slap a turbo on, drop it in the Fiat 500 and call it a day. That's exactly what Fiat Powertrain Technologies has done with its newly-introduced two-cylinder TwinAir 85-horsepower engine. The engine has found its first home in the cuddly Cinquicento, but we expect the mill to expand to additional Fiat models soon.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX