News is trickling out of the Serbian factory that's responsible for Fiat 500L production that work has stopped due to a delay in parts delivery. Fiat has been mum on the reasoning for the stoppage, which is going on its tenth day, according to Automotive News. "Production ceased on Wednesday and we still don't know when it will resume," said a spokesperson for Fiat's Serbian operations.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX