We record Episode #284 of the Autoblog Podcast tonight, meaning you can drop us your questions via our Q&A module below and chime in to direct our conversation. Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already done so, and if you want to take it all in live, tune in to our UStream (audio only) channel at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight.
The prospect of a stand-alone model from Abarth has been an on-again, off-again proposition. Currently, the revived label is backed by two models, Punto and 500, essentially upgraded performance versions of existing Fiat models. Interests were piqued, however, when the Fiat performance sub-division opened the doors on its new factory that incorporated space for a small assembly line, said to be earmarked for a standalone model. But then Abarth spokespeople said that wouldn't have been enough to
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX