Meet the new Fiat Doblò Cargo, the Italian cousin of the recently debuted Ram ProMaster City. As part of the Fiat Professional line, we wouldn't count on seeing this one on US shores, but as Fiat Chrysler's compact cargo entry in Europe, expect to see plenty of the mini haulers across the pond following its debut at the Hanover Motor Show.
Fiat Doblo Cargo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX