The question of what we'll call the new, combined empire of Fiat and Chrysler has been answered - the new entity will be known as Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Initialized down to FCA, the new company will be organized in the Netherlands, meaning its full name is Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. For those interested in such things, shares will be traded in the new company on both the New York and Milan stock exchanges.
Fiat Chrsler Merger
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX