Sergio Marchionne, CEO of Fiat, Ferrari owner, and (we assume) fabulously rich guy, has an amazing lineup of vehicles he can drive. From his company's lineup, he could be driving a new SRT Viper, or a Ferrari FF or probably even a Maserati Kubang. Well, maybe not the Kubang.
Fiat Ceo Sergio Marchionne
One would think that with all the attention surrounding accidents with supercars there would be greater care on public roads. Well, fast cars are fun, and fun cars tend to make you forget both local laws, and the more fundamental laws of physics. Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne knows this as well as anyone after he crashed his 599 GTB on Friday in Switzerland. Marchionne rear-ended a Renault while going about 60 MPH, which means the collision had little to do with the typical loss of control, and a l
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX