Much like Mini at its launch, Fiat remains largely a one-model make (here in the United States, that is). While that may not change anytime soon in the U.S., there are rumblings that the model lineup in Canada could expand.
With Fiat preparing to bring some of its products to the American market, local government leaders have been hard at work courting CEO Sergio Marchionne to produce vehicles in their state or province. Marchionne declared in March that with the weak American dollar, his company would have to strongly consider local production for sales in North America.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies