Fiat 500 "695 Tributo Ferrari" - Click above for high-res image gallery
Fiat 695 Tributo Ferrari
If the 500 Abarth isn't a hot enough hatch for your tastes, Fiat is about to add some Ferrari-flavored habenero to the mix. AutoExpress released (then retracted) pics and details of the 695 Tributo Ferrari ahead of its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show, and according to the Brit pub, the crew at Abarth have cranked the 1.4-liter turbo from the usual 135 horsepower to over 180 ponies and added paddle shifters to the six-speed gearbox to give drivers a bit more of that Ferrari feeling.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies