Italian automaker Fiat will soon launch a trim range that gets its name from the company's two-cylinder engine: the TwinAir. The TwinAir range – to be offered on three-door and convertible 500s – will hit the UK this summer with pricing expected to start at approximately £11,500 ($18,827 U.S. at the current exchange rate).
Fiat 500 Two Cylinder
Less than a week ago, Fiat introduced its hot little 0.9-liter, two-cylinder TwinAir engine in its spunky yet sensationally popular 500. Over in Europe, test drives of the 500 fitted with the TwinAir mill are underway and Autocar says the two-cylinder powerplant may very well be the most well-rounded engine to ever reside between the fenders of the Cinquecento. The TwinAir's combination of low-end grunt, lightweight internals and high efficiency provide the 500 with ample acceleration, a rev-hap
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX