We've seen some pretty radical modifications based on the Fiat 500 – from the Abarth 695 Biposto to that ridiculous idea to put a Ferrari engine in the back of a Cinquecento – but we never seem to get tired of it. On that note, we bring you the Fiat 500 M1 Turbo Tallini Competizione.
Fiat 500 Turbo
Fiat dealers recently welcomed the five-door 500L into their 'studios' as a much-needed second model line, but franchisees are still clamoring for additional new model ranges as most struggle to reach profitability. There's more in the pipeline for the reborn brand, but in the meantime, Fiat continues to rely on special editions of existing products to drum up interest, in this case, the just-introduced 2014 500C GQ Edition. Meant in part to extend appeal of the tiny 500C to more male shoppers,
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!