Most automobiles on this planet find their rubber resting on the clean floor of Jay Leno's garage at some point in their life. The latest to get the Big Dog denim treatment is the Fiat 500, and Chrysler arrived in Burbank, California with a one-of-500 Prima Edizione just for the occasion. Jay lines the car up alongside his own 1937 Fiat Topolino, which looks like a toy car by comparison, albeit a rather handsome one at that.
Fiat 500 Prima Edizione
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX