Fiat 500 Diesel
Fiat offers a few powertrain choices for the 500 that improve the small car's fuel efficiency, like a two-cylinder small displacement engine and the all-electric plug-in option (well, in concept form, at least). A better diesel option will be coming soon with the addition of a new 1.3-liter 16-valve MultiJet diesel engine that improves fuel economy to 60 miles per gallon (U.S.).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX