An alert enthusiast in Sicily caught sight of a jacked up Fiat 500 and crawled underneath to investigate. What he found was a driveshaft and rear differential, leading one to deduce that Fiat is working on an all-wheel-drive version of its popular little hatch.
Fiat 500 Awd
- Noah Joseph
- May 13, 2009
With all this talk of mergers and acquisitions, it'd be easy to forget that Fiat has its own model lines to update and supplement. So while Sergio Marchionne flies back and forth between Detroit and Turin, a report has emerged suggesting Fiat could be preparing a crossover version of its popular 500 retro-hatch.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models