An alert enthusiast in Sicily caught sight of a jacked up Fiat 500 and crawled underneath to investigate. What he found was a driveshaft and rear differential, leading one to deduce that Fiat is working on an all-wheel-drive version of its popular little hatch.
Fiat 500 Awd
With all this talk of mergers and acquisitions, it'd be easy to forget that Fiat has its own model lines to update and supplement. So while Sergio Marchionne flies back and forth between Detroit and Turin, a report has emerged suggesting Fiat could be preparing a crossover version of its popular 500 retro-hatch.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX