The FIA Formula E electric open-wheel racing series has some big names associated with it, whether its Dario Franchitti in the commentary box or former Formula One drivers behind the wheel, and the championship is still announcing races for its inaugural season. While a Los Angeles round has been on the calendar for a while, Formula E has finally confirmed its location for the streets of Long Beach, California, on April 4, 2015, as the seventh round in its first season.
Fia Formule E
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX