The FIA Formula E electric open-wheel racing series has some big names associated with it, whether its Dario Franchitti in the commentary box or former Formula One drivers behind the wheel, and the championship is still announcing races for its inaugural season. While a Los Angeles round has been on the calendar for a while, Formula E has finally confirmed its location for the streets of Long Beach, California, on April 4, 2015, as the seventh round in its first season.
Fia Formule E
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!