After seeing our favorite IRL driver in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition win her first race, we were convinced that what motor racing needs is more female drivers. With the glass ceiling showing more and more cracks, we're encouraged by the news that Swiss rising star Natacha Gachnang will be among the drivers competing in the inaugural season of the new Formula 2 championship.
Fia Formula 2
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Fia Formula 2 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!