Since Paul Walker's tragic death in a car accident in late November, one of many persistent questions being posed has centered on how Fast and Furious 7 intends to address the loss of its main character. Walker had reportedly completed most of his dramatic scenes for the upcoming film, but still had more action sequences to finish at the time of his passing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX