var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/celebrity/Matthew_Broderick_Advises_NOT_Buying_Ferris_Bueller_Ferrari'; We reported just a couple of weeks ago that the replica Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder – built atop an MG for use in the cult classic Ferris Bueller's Day Off – was heading to the auction block. But with the auction fast approaching, the man who played Ferris has publicly discouraged anyone from actually buying the replicar in question.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX