It's a story that's befitting of a James Bond plotline. Possibly disgruntled after being let go by Ferrari-Maserati of Fort Lauderdale-Long Island, former employees Giacomo Ciaccia, Leka Vuksanaj, and Michael Lussos started up a firm of their own called Universal Autosports, LLC. Still dealing with high end exotics at their new Koenigsegg showroom, the intrigue started for the trio when they used their prior knowledge of email accounts for Ferrari-Maserati's operation to start siphoning off the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX