We've been patiently waiting for a successor to the Ferrari Enzo for some time now, and here's evidence that development of the next supercar from Maranello is underway. Codenamed FX70, the mule is housed in the shell of an F430 Scuderia, though there are a number of clues that what you're looking at is something very special. Take for instance the wheels, which are grossly oversized for the Scuderia. The track is also much wider and out back there's a large center-mounted exhaust. Next Autos re
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies