Now this is what we call a closing bonus. If you have $4.4 million to drop on a new home in Malibu, we highly recommend this gem. Not only does it net you 6,000 square feet of living space on a half-acre lot with expansive ocean views, but the homeowner is throwing in his Ferrari F40 to sweeten the deal.
While we already brought you an initial post from the Rolex Monterey Historic Automobile Races, there was so much more action at the track that we wanted to show off more of the great shots we got from Laguna Seca last week. Today's track pics come from earlier in the week and include some action from the special Ferrari 60th anniversary tribute, the parade of F40s to celebrate that iconic supercar's 20th birthday, and a few other classes we didn't get to see on Saturday. Things like IMSA GT and
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX