It appears Ferrari may be facing a growing number of disgruntled owners who are not happy having to wait in line 24 months for a new Italian Stallion. You can count Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert among the disgruntled, as he revealed on The Colbert Report this week that he'll have to wait months to replace his ratty 550 with 4,000 miles for a brand spanking new Lime Green 599 GTB Fiorano (with a platinum Jesush fish on the bumper, of course). Ever the schemer, Stephen announced he's willing to
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX