Top Gear reviews the Ferrari 458 Italia – Click above to watch video after the jump
Remember that yellow F430 Stradale caught at the Nurburgring in November? It's been sighted again, this time out on German public streets still wearing those mismatched shoes and about six-months' worth of splattered bugs. You'd think someone would take pity on the poor Ferrari and give it a bath. Look for a production version of the 520 hp steed to go on sale sometime before summer.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies