A year-and-a-half-ago we heard that the model to replace the Ferrari Enzo was peeking over the fence at the Bugatti Veyron for inspiration. Then we heard, nearly one year ago, that this Ferrari would also be a hybrid. Add those two ingredients to a 7.3-liter V12 and stir in Ferrari's talk of light weight, and the resulting supercar will be a 920-peak-horsepower celestial stallion that weighs just 2,500 pounds, according to a report in Automobile.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX