Five years ago, Ferrari entered the Guinness Book of World Records for the Largest Parade of Ferrari Cars. They sandwiched 385 Prancing Horses to trot around the UK's Silverstone Circuit, thereby fulfilling the requirements of driving at least two miles no further than two car lengths apart, with a Guinness rep on hand to count the cars at the beginning and the end of lap. The record was broken a year later when 490 Ferraris lapped Japan's Suzuka circuit. This year we heard Ferrari UK was trying
The record for the longest parade of Ferrari models was set back in 2007 when 385 examples lapped Silverstone at the same time. That record was broken with 490 cars sometime thereafter, but the Maranello automaker's London-based unit is gearing up to shatter the record once again.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX