Believe it or not, unloading a car from a transport vehicle is a delicate science. It's alarmingly easy to damage a car in the tight, elevated confines of a dedicated car hauler, but as these gentlemen at the Monterey car week found out, even getting a car off a flatbed comes with its own unique set of challenges.
Ferrari P45 By Pininfarina
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX