Following more than a week of controversy regarding its livery, Ferrari has capitulated for this weekend's Spanish Grand Prix. For more than a decade, the Ferrari Formula One team has been sponsored by Marlboro cigarettes. Ever since tobacco sponsorship was banned from F1, however, traditional Marlboro branding has been absent from the Italian cars.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Ferrari Marlboro Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!