Every year luxury retailer Neiman Marcus picks one car and commissions a lot of them for sale in its holiday catalog. Past examples have varied wildly – from a custom chopper and a Camaro convertible to a Jaguar XJ and a Lexus IS-F – the one common trait being that they'd all be welcome items to find under the Christmas tree. And they always sell out as fast as they can accelerate.
Ferrari Ff Neiman Marcus Edition
The season for gift-giving is quickly approaching, and if you're all out of ideas for that certain someone special on your list, Neiman Marcus may have just the thing. This year's fantasy gift is a Ferrari FF. For the low, low price of just $395,000, buyers can snag a unique Neiman Marcus version of the all-wheel-drive, 650-horsepower Ferrari hatch. Only 10 versions of the vehicle will be built for the holiday season, each packing its own complimentary custom luggage set as part of the deal. As
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!