Tax the Rich, the YouTubers who seem to have sprung from some mischievous corner of the V for Vendetta universe, have somehow acquired a Ferrari Enzo for their latest trick. Last time we checked in with them, they were opposite-locking a Rolls-Royce Phantom at high speed all over a wet, muddy field. Perhaps knowing that if they repeated that with the Ferrari they'd end up with a dead stallion and a field full of carbon fiber parts, they kept the action to a mostly paved farm access road.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX