When this year's Formula 1 young driver test kicks off in Abu Dhabi, Alexander Rossi may be the only American there, but he's not the only young Yank with his eyes on grand prix racing. And he's not the only one set for an F1 test, either.
According to a report from German newspaper Die Tageszeitung, Michael Schumacher – already one of the richest athletes in the world – will earn a cool million Euros (that's $1.44M USD to us Yanks) for each race in which he's substituting for injured Ferrari factory driver Felipe Massa.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX