UPDATE: In publishing this video, Red Bull indicated that the Ferrari featured is the same one in which Berger won the 1988 Italian Grand Prix. A reader wrote in, however, to tell us that the actual race-winner is in his private collection. The text below has been adjusted accordingly.
Ferrari F187 88c
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Ferrari F187 88c Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!