Buyers in China have been snapping up Ferrari models for 20 years now, and the Italian automaker is marking the anniversary with the introduction of a special-edition 458 Italia. Dipped in a new Marco Polo red and swaddled in a "dragon-horse" livery with gold imagery and black stripes, the vehicle is supposed to pay homage to Chinese culture. Buyers will also enjoy unique gold wheels and a cabin fitted with gold embroidery to match. A start button with 20 stars and a unique dash plaque are also
If you're like us you've been waiting for your new Ferrari for what seems like forever. If instead you actually put down a deposit and signed physical paperwork at a Ferrari dealer, you might have been waiting for as long as 18 months for your new Italian steed. That's the typical lag time between order and delivery from Maranello. If it's a 599 GTB you want, you're looking at around two years' wait.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX