Barrett-Jackson isn't the only auction in town this week in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Gooding & Company also set up tent in Arizona and decided to sell a few cars, and it looks like they did pretty well for themselves. Heck, they had sales of eight-and-a-half million on just two cars from two of the greatest car companies of all time, Ferrari and Talbot-Lago.
Ferrari California Spider
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX