That didn't take long. As soon as the Ferrari 599 Spyder post went live this afternoon we started hearing from multiple sources that Ferrari did indeed preview a 599 "Roadster" in Monterey a few weeks ago and that the letter posted on Luxury4Play is authentic. It shouldn't be that surprising, after all, we did a post predicting the unveiling a while back.
Ferrari 599 Gts Monza
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!