That didn't take long. As soon as the Ferrari 599 Spyder post went live this afternoon we started hearing from multiple sources that Ferrari did indeed preview a 599 "Roadster" in Monterey a few weeks ago and that the letter posted on Luxury4Play is authentic. It shouldn't be that surprising, after all, we did a post predicting the unveiling a while back.
Ferrari 599 Barchetta
Photos of topless super-models parading around sun-drenched southern Europe -- the paparazzi never tire of snapping them, we never tire of seeing them, and like so many celebrity gossip magazines, here at Autoblog we never tire of running them. Take, for example, this particular Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano spotted now for the second time sashaying around Italy with its top half off. Not only is the regular car a rare treat to behold, but this one lets slip the promise of something more.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX