Remember those Harlequin VW Golfs? You know, the ones where all the body panels were different colors? Well, this is the same thing, only it's a Ferrari 348, and it's for sale in the UK. According to the seller, the car draws stares (gee, big surprise) and is finished to a high standard. Whether or not the Technicolor bodywork meets your standards is another question entirely. We know it's all in good fun, but seriously, brown doors? Yuck.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX