There are many beautiful cars in the world, and then there is the Ferrari 330 P4 that outdoes practically all of them. Combining more curves than Christina Hendricks and the singing voice of Adele, it might just be one of the most aesthetically pleasing cars ever made. In its latest video, Petrolicious takes a look at the sole remaining original P4 in existence and talks to the lucky man who gets to drive it.
Ferrari 330 P4
Ultimatecarpage, with the permission of owner James Glickenhaus, has posted the first three officially sanctioned photos of the Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina. The Enzo-based one-of-a-kind tribute to the classic Ferrari 330 P3/4 was not scheduled to be revealed until later this month, but leaks on the web spurred Glickenhouse to action.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX