Ferrari 250 Gtz
We reported during the Geneva Motor Show that Italian coachbuilder Zagato was hard at work on a one-off Ferrari to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the eternally sublime Ferrari 250 GTZ. The 575 GTZ, which has been commissioned by famous Japanese car collector Yushiyuki Hayashi, will be built with Ferrari’s 575M mechanicals and wrapped in all-aluminum skin. Styling will draw heavily from the 250 GTZ, the design of which has been the object of lust for collectors and concours judges over
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!